As an external consultant, I have been actively involved at HVK since mid-2014 in advising a wide range of clients on all aspects of VAT. I have also worked as an independent tax consultant since 2013.
My experience includes both for-profit and not-for-profit clients, national and international clients in all regularly occurring areas of VAT advice, assistance with audits, performing VAT scans and due diligence activities.
From 2000 to 2012 I worked at a Big Four firm as a Senior Tax Manager. After this, I joined HVK Stevens. My extensive knowledge of VAT puts me in a position to rise above the subject matter and communicate it in an understandable way.
- All-round external VAT specialist, both nationally and internationally
- VAT advice
- Assistance with audits and VAT audits
- Providing training and courses
- Due diligence
- Profit and non-profit
- Tax Law, University of Leiden
- Professional training for Tax Consultants of The Dutch Association of Tax Advisers