‘Because HVK Stevens is constantly moving forward, there are great growth opportunities.’
Annemieke started working at HVK Stevens in October 2019 and has since then progressed to Senior Tax Consultant.
In the private client team she tries to develop herself as broadly as possible, from restructurings to prenuptial agreements. In doing so, she has a special focus on asset protection in the context of privacy, the current account measure and the management & transfer of assets to the next generation. Co-publications on these topics are, for example, a dyptich on maintaining control over donated assets, and an article about the Excessive borrowing from ownership Act (if you are not interested, do not hesitate to contact me).
“The DGA practice remains challenging because advising involves both emotion and strategy. That makes each assignment different from the last.”, Annemieke states.
HVK Stevens is constantly on the move which creates great opportunities. Personal development focuses not only on tax skills, but also on non-tax competences. For example, she has seized the opportunity to get involved in recruitment and organise various student events.
Please feel free to contact Annemieke for an obligation-free conversation.
A selection of relevant experience:
– Restructuring related to privacy
– Monetary transfer to the next generation and maintain control over it, including corporate succession and family governance
– Optimizing box 2 vs. box 3 (Dutch tax system)
– Anticipating various fiscal developments, such as the Excessive Borrowing Act
– Tax guidance for immigration and (r)emigration
– Shedding of real estate
– Prenoptial agreements and wills
– Income tax returns
– Management participation planning, set up and settlement
– Reconciliation processes and supervision of settlement agreement with the Dutch Tax Office