My work consists mainly of general legal consultancy regarding business law, setting up and changing structures, assistance with cross-border legal mergers and divisions, and migrations, acquisitions and joint ventures. I have thorough knowledge of Luxembourg business law in addition to Dutch law.
My clients include both seasoned and starting business owners and their family businesses, private equity parties and corporates.
I have worked at an international law firm in Rotterdam, Paris and Luxembourg. From 2007 to 2009, I was the Head of Legal at Unibail Rodamco in the Netherlands, France and Austria. In August 2015, I became an assigned civil-law notary and in March 2017 I was appointed as civil-law notary.
- Business law and business tax law
- Notarial company law
- Commercial property
- Accounting and reporting rules
- Luxembourg business law
- Private Equity and Management Buyouts, Redcliffe
- Professional training in notarial practice, Foundation for Professional Training in Notarial Practice
- Master’s Degree in Notarial Law, University of Leiden
- Selected Topics in French Language and Literature, University of Leiden