I have been working at HVK Stevens since June 2019 where I started as a working student Tax and to date I have been growing within the office. At HVK Stevens you receive broad training and you experience in all tax areas. The office stands for quality, personal development and growth. I have been able to develop as a professional in various areas and I am given the space to develop and discover myself.
I advise companies, entrepreneurs and wealthy individuals on general and national tax issues about the income tax, wage tax, corporate tax and VAT. Every day is a learning moment in the world of law because no client and there questions are the same. Various clients inspire me and that is a motivation every day to tackle a new (complex) issue. It is nice to see that clients fall back on your advice if they have a complex issue.
- General, national and international Tax practices
- Professional training programme for Tax Advisors of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB)
- Masters in Dutch Tax Law at the Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Masters in Private Law at the Vrije Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Bachelor of Law at the Vrije Universiteit van Amsterdam