I am a generalist, and give advice on a wide range of tax issues. I focus on advising wealthy individuals, both in the Netherlands and abroad, and their national and international companies. I am specifically engaged in national and international asset structuring, asset transfers to future generations, business succession, emigration and immigration, prenuptial agreements and divorces, and segregated personal assets (such as a trusts and family trusts).
In addition to private individuals, I also advise large and medium-sized businesses on matters including corporation tax. This frequently concerns larger national family firms with international aspects.
I have a great affinity as well with the good causes sector and extensive experience with tax consultancy for PBOs, particularly PBOs that also conduct commercial activities, and with the process of actively bringing them in line with the Tax and Customs Administration.
- Wealthy individuals
- Directors/major shareholders and their businesses (both national and international)
- Large and medium-sized businesses, including family businesses
- Business succession
- Estate planning
- Emigration and immigration
- Segregated personal assets
- Public benefit organizations
- Professional training programme for Tax Consultants of The Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB)
- Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in Tax Law, University of Groningen