I have 18 years of experience working as a tax counsel for Dutch domestic and foreign enterprises, both privately and publicly owned. In those 18 years I have seen how all enterprises, at the domestic as well as at the international stage, on a continuous basis have to deal with tax rules and regulations that are evermore complex and intended to be stricter in nature. I enjoy helping those responsible in those enterprises in determining their business strategy by providing practical and future-proof tax advice.
- Dutch domestic and foreign enterprises, both privately and publicly held
- Corporate income tax, transfer pricing, dividend withholding tax, international tax law and management of tax audits
- Common theme: multinational business, Dutch domestic and international tax strategy
- Fiscal Economics, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Professional eduction Dutch Association of Tax Advisors
- Post-Master in European Tax Law, European Fiscal Studies, Rotterdam