Hylke specialises in real estate transactions and property-related corporate law. His daily activities consist of assisting national and international investors with the purchase, sale and optimisation of their real estate. In addition, he specialises in setting up investment structures such as CV/BV, FGR structures and other property-related partnerships. Hylke is the designated consultant in relation to purchases and sales, development and redevelopment, structuring and financing of property and property businesses.
- Sale of a hotel via a controlled auction;
- Purchase of various office buildings;
- Refinancing a residential portfolio;
- Transfer and financing of aircrafts and ships.
- Property and financing
- Investment funds
- Corporate law
- Grotius Academy, Grotius Property Law
- Professional training in notarial practice, CPO
- Notarial law, University of Groningen
- Business Economics, Stenden university of applied sciences