I have been working at HVK Stevens since 2014. My focus is on the national and international (family owned) companies. Besides advising the company I also work in the area between the shareholders and the company.
At HVK Stevens I am mainly concerned with the corporate tax practice: I advise clients on corporation and income tax. I also have experience on wage tax and social security. Because of this combination of disciplines I am able to advise the client on a broad level.
Furthermore, I have an interest and experience with amongst others, management participation structures, employee participation plans, due diligence and merger and acquisitions.
- Withholding taxes
- Work-related expenses scheme
- Management equity participation
- 30% scheme
- Consequences for directors and major shareholders
- Hiring of external workers
- Corporation tax
- Income tax
- Specialisation in tax benefits for innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in Tax Law, University of Groningen
- Professional training programme for Tax Consultants of The Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB)