I have 20 years’ experience as a tax specialist and also experience as a business owner in recent years. I have an extensive network and clientele in areas including Retail & Consumer and Health. In addition, I am the day’s chairman of the E Retail Conference.
I like to think out of the box, and I am always looking for connections and ways to create value for business contacts and clients.
I am involved in a number of disruptive companies and investment funds. I am a builder of business and long-term business relations (also with external stakeholders). I have a passion for business, innovation and creating new things such as applying and devising new business models within and outside of my professional field.
- International listed companies
- Family businesses and their shareholders
- Specialised in Retail & Consumer and Software and Health.
- Common thread: disruption, deals, acquisitions and starting up joint ventures and investment funds.
- Supervisory director training programme, Duisenberg School of Finance.
- Tax Law, University of Amsterdam