After completing my studies in tax law at the Tilburg University, I developed a special interest in the field of family businesses and investment structures. In addition, my affinity with development has resulted in a specialism in the field of cryptocurrencies for companies and individuals.
- General, national and international tax practises
- Directors and major shareholders and private wealth
- Master Tax Law at Tilburg University
- Bachelor Tax Law and Economics at Fontys Eindhoven
- Member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (“NOB”)
- Member of the Mandatory Disclosure working group of the NOB