My main interests are Private Wealth, Dutch companies and family firms, and fiscal procedural law. I work in both tax consultancy and compliance.
I worked for one year at a national tax consultancy firm and I have been working at HVK Stevens since May 2013.
During my studies at the University of Leiden, I prepared a policy proposal presentation for the Ministry of Finance (Introducing a European Union Corporate Income Tax on the basis of an Enhanced Cooperation Agreement). This policy proposal has been published in two professional tax journals.
- Consultancy in a wide range of national and international areas, particularly for wealthy individuals and family businesses.
- Procedural tax law
- Handling notices of appeal and objection
- Complex income tax and corporation tax returns
- Master’s Degree in Tax Law, University of Leiden
- Professional training programme for Tax Consultants of The Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB)