I have extensive experience in national and international consultancy, in relation to acquisitions and restructuring as well as in assessing the tax consequences of international transactions. I have also held many consultations with the Tax and Customs Administration on all manner of subjects, in order to gain certainty or not regarding the tax consequences of intended plans. I am also involved in the expansion of cross-border work and its tax consequences, as well as in court proceedings.
I have a broad interest in good causes. I have given various lectures and seminars on this subject. I have many years of experience in assessing the PBO status of clients. I coordinate the PBO status in advance with the Tax and Customs Administration, or look for an alternative manner of structuring activities in PBOs. In this context, I also assess the other tax risks and opportunities for the PBOs.
- Corporation tax
- National and international structuring
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Financing structures
- Investment structures (corporate and private)
- Taxation of foundations and associations
- Public benefit organisations (PBOs): testing PBO status and disclosure requirements
- Deduction for gifts
- Mergers of social institutions
- Professional training programme for Tax Consultants of The Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB)
- Fiscal economics