After studying Tax Economics and Tax Law at the University of Maastricht, I started my career in 2005 at a big four firm in Amsterdam. Here I focused on advising (international) families and their companies on a variety of topics, such as investment structures, charities, privacy and asset transfer. Since 2015, I have helped to develop a focus on real estate.
I am convinced that at HVK Stevens I have ended up in an environment where advice in the field of private wealth is provided on a broad and high level. I am contributing to a winning team in this area!
- Private Wealth
- Investment structures
- Capital transfers
- Real estate
- Tax Law at the University of Maastricht
- Tax Economics at the University of Maastricht
- LLM in International and EU Tax Law, International Tax Center at University of Leiden
SIDE LINE ACTIVITIES
- Member of the International Fiscal Association
- Member of the Society for Trust and Estate Practioners
- Board member of the Lisser Art Museum
- Member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisors (“NOB”)