I started working as a tax adviser in 2002. Since then, I have gained extensive experience advising private clients on a wide range of matters, including tax optimisation and international relocations. I also advise investment funds, multinationals and other private equity clients on matters such as acquisitions, mergers and investments in distressed debt.
My first job as a tax adviser, in 2002, was at a leading international firm of tax advisers in Amsterdam. I started in the general tax practice, working for private clients. In 2006 I was asked to put my expertise to work for the firm’s Luxembourg office. I spent ten years there, during which time I helped the office grow and improve and built up a highly diversified international practice.
- International tax matters
- Tax structuring for private equity clients
- Wealth structuring for private clients
- Tax Law, University of Groningen
- Professional Training Programme for Tax Advisers, Member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB)