I started working as a tax adviser in 2002 at a leading international law firm in Amsterdam and have, since then, gained extensive experience advising investment funds, multinationals and other private equity clients on matters such as acquisitions, mergers and investments in distressed debt.
At HVK Stevens I am a tax partner since 2018, after spending ten years of my career at a leading law firm in Luxembourg, during which time I helped the office grow and improve and built up a highly diversified international practice. I have considerable experience in representing private equity firms, corporate clients and asset managers on cross-border transactions, with longstanding expertise on all Dutch and Luxembourg matters.
Since 2020 I am an of counsel of LexField, a Luxembourg Law Firm, and coordinate the Dutch-Luxembourg platform thereof.
- International tax matters
- Tax structuring for private equity clients
- Wealth structuring for private clients
- Tax Law, University of Groningen
- Professional Training Programme for Tax Advisers, Member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB)