I specialise in private wealth consultancy, mergers and acquisitions, financing and cross-border restructuring and investment fund formation, and drafting and providing advice on employee benefit schemes. I also advise national and international firms on corporate governance.
I started in 1992 at an international law firm. Subsequently I worked at a Rotterdam legal firm where I focused mainly on international assistance and the coordination of investment funds and setting up financing structures.
I was a partner at various national and international law firms before I joined HVK Stevens. I also advise companies on transactions in and with Curaçao and the former Netherlands Antilles.
- Advice on family and corporate governance
- Private Wealth
- Wealth protection
- Employee participation
- Cross-border restructuring
- Private equity, property investment funds
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Company law in the islands of Bonaire, St. Eustatius & Saba, and Curaçao.
- Editor-in-Chief LexLumen Models
- Lecturer LexLumen, Licent, SRA
- Supervisory board training Governance University
- Global CFO program Clariden Global Executive program
- Professional training for notaries
- Notarial law at the University of Amsterdam